Flowserve Corporation Project Engineer – Valves & Actuators in Cormano, Italy
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Proven working experience as a Project Engineer within a valves manufacturing company (valves, mechanical couplings, actuators, and instrumentation)
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Management engineering – with a minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in a well-structured environment, preferably in the Oil & Gas sector.
• Mechanical Technician Diploma with a minimum of 3/4 years’ experience in a well-structured environment, preferably in the Oil & Gas sector,
• Fluency in English and Italian is a must.
• Familiarity with internal and external reporting to verify the orders' progresses (Excel trackers, GANTT charts, workflow diagram, breakdown charts, etc.)
• Time management, organization and supervision skills
• Decision making ability and proactive attitude.
• Advanced MS Office skills (Microsoft Project expertise would be a big advantage) – the knowledge of the operating system AS400 would be beneficial.
• Ability to work in groups.
• Working experience in multinational contexts.
• The Project Engineer is the first point of contact for the client and is responsible to follow up and provide updates with regard to the trend / progress of the order.
• The project Engineer is accountable for orders’ progress reports both internal and the client’s.
• Responsible for managing client-related documentation and monitoring the progress of the order.
• Responsible for managing all assigned contracts, for the delivery of products and / or services, from the arrival of the order to the complete delivery and invoicing.
• Responsible for the coordination among various business functions, with regard to the risks and opportunities of the managed orders, in respect of the scheduling and in the interest of business goals.
• Good Problem Solving skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Project Engineer – Valves & Actuators
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: