Flowserve Corporation Sales Support Representative in Ҫayirova, Turkey
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The primary objectives of the Seal Customer Service Representative are to drive market leading response and customer service, achieve orders booked targets and meet income objectives established for the assigned QRC.
This position maintains an on-going business relationship with selected customers and daily interactions with shop and scheduling personnel in order to meet on-time delivery commitments to customer.
· Receives and processes customer quotes, orders, inquires, and complaints.
· Maintains and on-going business relationship with selected customers and internal sales representatives. Daily interacts with shop and scheduling personnel.
· Possess substantial knowledge of products, their applications, and availability.
· Provides pricing, availability, schedule information, and technical assistance – within established guidelines.
· Play major role in assuring that customer orders are manufactured and shipped on time and per specification.
· Drive seal QRC performance metrics for safety, quality, OTP, and the required QRC KPI’s. Active participation in the daily accountability meetings.
· Achieve an industry leading customer service and end user culture within the local operations team, focused on achieving customer satisfaction.
· Insure that all ISO 9001 procedures are followed in the QRC.
· Maintain a safe work environment for all employees.
· Any other duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas:
Play major role in assuring that customer quotes & orders are processed and shipped on time as per specification.
Education: Candidate must hold an Engineering degree (preferably Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical engineering).
Experience: 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
Special Skills Required:
· Customer focus and good teamwork skills.
· Excellent PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office tools. Willing to learn internal business systems and reports.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be effective in stressful situations.
· Fluent in English, additional language is beneficial.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Sales Support Representative
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: