Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Windows Administration
· Engineering Applications Management
· Network related issues troubleshooting
· Preferred knowledge on Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks and Creo
· Industry configuration management standards and methodologies
· Candidate needs to be a quick learner, maintain business acumen, respect commitment towards quality solutions and deadlines, good analytical and problem solving skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Mechanical, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college or university
· 2-3 years’ experience for Bachelor Degree holders and 3-4 years’ experience for Diploma holders in the below mentioned areas,
Windows Administration / Database Administration.
Windows/Network troubleshooting experience.
Good Knowledge in software development life cycle and process architecture.
· 3+ years experience in Windows administration
Ability to install Engineering and CAD applications and knowledge of clustered environment is preferred
Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot Engineering Applications
Good knowledge of end user support
Have the ability to investigate the functional, technical and performance issues and work with end-users to find the resolution. Update the documentation associated with best practices and end-user training materials.
Expected to interact with other teams in different locations of Flowserve across the globe and understand the requirements
This position is responsible to provides strong administrative and technical support expertise for Engineering Applications to the engineering community across Flowserve business units 24x5 and external users. Work round the clock rotational shifts for APAC, EMEA and US time zone users
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: