Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Excellent engineering, business, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple tasks
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to take decisions and work independently
· Coach and motivate young team members within the discipline
· Good computer skills including general Microsoft applications and e-mail
· High level of self-motivation, flexibility and self-learning attitude.
· Understand customer requirements and perform CFD analysis to validate the pump and valve hydraulic design
· Provide detailed report with good interpretation of CFD results and engineering judgment
· Preparation of centrifugal pump hydraulic component drawings and 3D models
· Support development projects in hydraulic design of new pumps and valves
· Support performance improvement and hydraulic re-rating projects.
· Graduate in Mechanical engineering with 2 to 4 years of experience/ Post Graduation with 0-2 years.
· Strong fundamentals in fluid dynamics with working experience in ANSYS CFX/Fluent
· Proficiency in CAD tools viz. AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor
· Fair understanding of international standards and codes used in pump and valve design.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: