Flowserve Corporation CNC Machinist - 2nd or 3rd Shift in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
CNC Machinist - 2nd or 3rd Shift
Impeller and Small Parts Cell
· Must be able to efficiently and effectively set up and operate CNC lathes and mills.
· Complete set-ups on a variety of turned parts and castings.
· Knowledge of layout and set up of castings and raw material.
· Machine parts to close tolerances (.001”) from raw material and/or castings in the most efficient manner while understanding safety and quality requirements.
· Ability to program using conversational controls such as Mazatrol.
· Operate/machine parts as required to meet drawing specifications.
· The knowledge and skill to utilize overhead cranes safely is a plus.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Computer literate.
· Minimum of three (3) years CNC machining experience
· Read and interpret drawings using conventional tolerances as well as geometric tolerances.
· Complete own set-ups.
· Adjust speeds and feeds to maximize machining productivity.
· Work overtime as required.
Conventional machining experience a plus.
Job Posting/Business Card Title: CNC Machinist - 2nd or 3rd Shift
Primary Posting Location: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 44097BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.