Flowserve Corporation Temporary Coordinator (6 months Contract) in Cavite, Philippines
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· To manage the material flow in and out the QRC, and tracking the status;
· To help the supervisor to issue the production affairs and file it;
· To claim the goods from custom for importing and exporting in 1 working day;
· To advise shipment process to achieve high efficiency and save cost;
· To ensure On-Time-Delivery requirements are met;
· To perform purchasing order and deal with office facility purchasing;
· To prepare SHEA files and deal with administration affairs;
· Other responsibilities to be determined as needed.
· College education or above
· Good team-work spirit and communication skills, active work attitude;
· Honesty and integrity are both required;
· At least 1 years of custom clearance experience is preferred;
· Fluent English in writing and speaking;
· Good Microsoft Office skills
This is a temporary position to support QRC management in goods declaration, tracking, payment and documentation. The incumbent will be also responsible for the administration work as per QRC operations requirement.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Temporary Coordinator (6 months Contract)
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: