Flowserve Corporation Sales Engineer in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
This position is responsible for direct & indirect sales for both seals and support systems for selected accounts in the Middle East and India, through OEM factories, Sales Offices, End Users HQs and Engineering Contractors with approximately 60% travel. The list of accounts will be defined with Supervisor and can change based on business conditions & circumstances.
Requirements include but not limited to:
• Knowledge of mechanical seals, rotating equipment and application processes in key industrial markets.
• Knowledge of conducting business with OEM’s sales and capital projects
• Marketing expertise including the ability to develop territory marketing plans and strategic objectives to exceed team goals/objectives
• Ability to negotiate commercially in the best interest of the company
• Strong entrepreneurial skills to effectively promote company products and services.
• Effectively organize and ensure regular communication & visits are met with key customers in designated territory.
• Ability to work independently and driven by goals and objectives.
• Ability to identify and to develop new OEM customers
Knowledge, skills & abilities required:
• BSME or equivalent technical degree, background in sales and marketing or commensurate industry experience with a proven track record of success
• Some experience with seals, rotating equipment and related systems is preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills required to manage multiple tasks.
• Computer proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Good Level of English & Arabic, both written and spoken (85%-90%) preferred.
• Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Job duties includes but not limited to:
• Achieve booking goals as set by manager for mechanical seals and auxiliary systems for pumps, mixers and specialty rotating equipment.
• Develop and maintain necessary level of relationships at OEM factories, OEM Sales Offices, HQs and EPCs.
• Promote & pursue specification of Flowserve seals & auxiliary systems for projects
• Continuously improve interface with Operations, Engineering & OEM/Project Sales Force
• Successfully manage strategic planning and help coordinate OEM/Project Seals sales relative to both regional and international.
• Work with Marketing to help establish Flowserve Seals as a leader in pumps, mixers and other specialty rotating equipment through promotion, advertising, technical articles and regional trade shows.
• Help with high level troubleshooting with key customers and manage any T&C s issues including late payment collection.
• Provide quality and timely monthly reports as requested
• Gather market price and competitor positioning data and input to the strategic planning process.
Middle East experienced, preferably with an International company background.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
United Arab Emirates
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.