Flowserve Corporation CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift in Houston, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Clean and dress Stainless steel castings by use of air tools
· Remove imbalance of impeller castings using air driven tools
· Complete detailed hand finishing on castings by using air driven tools
· Efficiently & effectively set up & operate small conventional milling machines, engine lathes & drill presses.
· Complete set-ups on a variety of turned parts and castings.
· Knowledge of layout and set up of castings and raw material.
· Machine parts to close tolerances (.001”) from raw material and/or castings in the most efficient manner while understanding safety and quality requirements.
· Operate/machine parts as required to meet drawing specifications
· The knowledge and skill to utilize overhead cranes safely is a plus
· Other duties may be required
· Understand the product and process flow of specific department.
· Establish and maintain open lines of communications with all associates.
· Good time management and organizational skills.
· Able to handle work accurately and swiftly under tight time constraints.
· Take the initiative and ownership for their area.
· Able to resolve problems quickly.
· Work overtime hours as needed, including weekends.
Night Shift: 2:30pm - 10:00pm Monday - Friday
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Computer literate.
· Experience with hand tools and strong mechanical aptitude
· Minimum of three (3) years of CNC Machinist experience in manufacturing enviorment.
· Ability to read and follow route sheets/Blue Prints.
· Work well with people.
· Strong communication skills.
· Product/Process knowledge.
· Self –Starter.
· High level of organization skills.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Houston, Texas US
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: