Flowserve Corporation DCI Coordinator in Hulst, Netherlands
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Requirements & Skills
· Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering (HBO).
· 3-5 years of experience in assembly of engineered components, including management and responsibility for profit and growth in a service center or field service business.
· Knowledge of materials ASME IX and NDO is a preference.
· Working experience within a rotating equipment environment.
· Fluent spoken and written capabilities in English; French languages preferred.
· Track record of developing and building new operational capabilities. Talent acquisition and development.
· Knowledge of Quality management - ISO procedures 9001.
· Extended knowledge of MS Office package. Excel, MS Project are a must.
· Additional knowledge on other FLS products (valves and actuation, and other products) is a preference.
· Ability to communicate to the Regional Orgs best practices is a preference.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Effectively lead the Dismantle-Clean-Inspection process of any pump (Repair or Upgrade) in Local QRC with the mission of meeting company objectives and policies related to Cost and Cost Reduction, Quality, On time Delivery, CIP, HSE.
· Set, Define and Monitor department Key Performance Indicators to ensure company Goals are met. As minimum the KPIs reflected on this Profile are effective and must be maintained and meet.
· Manage the implementation and use of appropriate reporting and operating systems (SCP/AMP, EIS, VN and other FLS systems), manufacturing and quality processes.
· Implement a short and long term department plan, including personnel (skill matrix development, career path definition and planned role changes) and Tooling/Equipment required to continuously improve the Cell in line with the Global QRC Upgrade model
· Provide expertise in solving quality related problems. Reporting deviations of the production through Non conformity Reports (NCR's and CAR's) and initiate and evaluate immediately corrective actions and verify effectiveness of the long term solutions.
· Provide support for change, motivating direct reports to challenge stablished work processes collaboratively in order to continuously improve methods and skills.
· Drive, inspire and align the team to high performance by setting example in rigorous commitment to the targeted KPIs, setting and communicating individual and departmental goals and objectives aligned with the management of the QRC.
DCI Coordinator lead and coordinates the activities of the DCI Technician. He/She is reponsible for the execution of the Disassembly-Clean-Inspection process of any pump (Repair or Upgrade) in Local QRC with the mission of meeting company objectives and policies related to Cost and Cost Reduction, Quality, On time Delivery, CIP, HSE.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: