Flowserve Corporation Project Coordinator in Hulst, Netherlands
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Manage the customer experience by acting as main point of contact for the order. Provide customer updates as requested.
· Release orders to the shop; use Flowserve Aftermarket portal (AMP) when quotations are loaded in Service Center Portal (SCP). Release orders for manufacture
· Review job routers and ensure compliance with quotation and specifications. Assemble router package
· Prepare project Gantt Chart including front end, vendor, and shop activities. Monitor all activities and update project schedule regularly. Ensure this schedule is effectively communicated to the Project Team and to management.
· Ensure sub-suppliers are compliant to technical specifications and, when applicable, have had specific contract requirements passed down to them as appropriate
· Manage orders through the shop, notify teams of pending shipments and ensure final inspections are conducted including proper shipping releases.
· Manage intercompany warranty jobs when assigned in a similar manner and in compliance with Flowserve’s Warranty handling procedure
· Submit required customer documentation
· Mitigate risks, monitor project performance and engage Regional Project Managers when significant risks are identified and encountered.
· Support Regional Project Managers on assigned orders for standard day to day activities
· Record and distribute Lessons Learned on orders to Project Team and to other Project Coordinators
The Project Coordinator's coordinate the daily local order fulfillment activities on assigned projects. This includes but is not limited to: representing Flowserve in front of our customer with regular updates, ensuring specification and contractual requirements are met and maintained, communicating such project requirements to the internal teams, working closely with Regionala Project Coordinator when assigned, ensuring compliance with Project Management tools and procedures, etc.
The Project Coordinator shall strive to meet order key performance indicators including but not limited to: On time Delivery, Cash flow, Margin Performance, Change Orders, etc.
Activities include coordinating of production activities and resolving conflict on priorities together within the QRC, provide detailed project status updates as requested by management, and support forecast and Sales & Operation activities.
The Project Coordinator shall work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver orders and projects to meet or exceed customer expectations and shall remain engaged on assigned orders from P.O. receipt to cash collection and, when/ where applicable, through the warranty period. This includes ensuring all in process and final documentation and invoices are issued as contractually required.
· Technical degree (Bachelors in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Industrial Engineering), or relevant experience
· Background in equipment repair processes and procedures or within a manufacturing environment
· Fluent spoken and written capabilities in English; French languages preferreed.
· Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Products, MS Project, navigate in ERP system
· Highly organized and process oriented.
· Able to operate in a matrix environment and lead without direct authority.
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to meet both company and customer expectations on orders.
· Ability to understand and interpret key financial metrics on orders.
· Demonstrated experience reviewing, interpreting, and communicating contractual Ts & Cs and technical specifications.
· Comfortable leading internal and external project meetings (order hand off, kick off meetings, design review meetings, etc.).
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: