Flowserve Corporation Sales Support Representative in Moscow, Russia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve Corporation is a public, multi-national company engaged in the engineering, manufacturing and servicing of advanced technology fluid handling and control equipment in a variety of markets worldwide. The products of the company include pumps, valves, mechanical seals and related services. The markets served include petroleum, power (nuclear & fossil), chemical processing and other general industry services where the movement and control of fluids are critical. Customers are both in the public and private sectors.
Flowserve is responsible for sales, engineering, manufacturing, assembly and testing of centrifugal pumps and pump packages to mainly the petrochemical and chemical industry.
Within Flowserve, AM Services & Solutions Platform is responsible for driving aftermarket business.
As we continue with the implementation and development of a strong, standardized and unique Com Ops Parts organization across the platforms and Regions, we are looking for a strong candidate to cover the Role of Parts Com Ops Parts Estimator, responsible for Pump Parts Quoting and Order processing for our Aftermarket Organization at Moscow.
In this role, the candidate will focus on accurate proposal generation, as aligned to the site’s product portfolio for replacement parts. The individual will review incoming specifications, research and identify components, and offer suggested scope of supply. Additionally, the individual will develop cost estimates while identifying procurement path, in order to determine standard price and lead-time to drive order fulfilment.
The individual will also manage regional parts ordering process ensuring effective communication and collaboration with relevant stakeholders and customers.
The individual will manage their work queue of daily tactical requirements to drive best in class response, while addressing the market sensitive needs of price and delivery for each proposal to support the FLS opportunity. The individual will need to be customer aligned and driven for results in a fast-paced environment, while ensuring effective communication and collaboration across varying functional/business platforms and relevant stakeholders, such as local operations, sales, vendors and our customer facing organization to enable success.
This position reports to the Sub Regional Leader Russia & CIS.
The successful candidate will have:
• Customer focused and driven for results in a fast-paced environment
• Independent working abilities under given guidelines
• Interpersonal skills and strong communication skills, written and verbal, across different channels and audiences
• Strong Commercial drive and attention to details and quotations accuracy, with a result driven mindset
• Able to multi task and balancing priorities
• Able to effectively prioritize work instructions within a matrix organization to drive customer service levels
Position includes, but not limited to:
• Generate of high quality, on time, value priced Parts Proposal to facilitate order fulfilment
• Lead all coordination efforts on applicable aftermarket quotes while ensuring close collaboration and communication with all applicable stakeholders
• Review customer specifications and documents to apply current FLS technical and commercial requirements
• Drive daily tactical customer proposals in addition to support strategic pricing needs for AM Units, LTA, BPA, SPIR initiatives as well as identified sales win back opportunities
• Develop detailed costs and sourcing options for highly engineered components, with varying degrees of complexity and market sensitivity
• Coordinate and manage sub-supplier requests, replacement parts and components, labour estimates and quotations related to aftermarket requests.
• Apply sales strategies, tools and processes to drive opportunity success
• Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of pump applications and types, a clear understanding of pump affinity laws and how these relate to pumps and systems.
• Manage and monitor the proposal throughout the entire bid cycle including updating and maintaining designated workload management tool, while monitoring hit-rate is optimized.
• Manage regional parts ordering process (check correctness of Purchase orders according to Company requirements and commercial offer; resolve open commercial,technical and financial issues; allocate orders (direct or Intercompany) to appropriate business units; when required – inform the customer of order status and any possible changes; keep accurate records of Order database.
• Able to work in matrix/direct reporting structure with Sub Regional Leaders
• Metrics(volume-responsiveness-effectiveness) driven
• College Degree, or equivalent relevant industry experience preferred
• Co-op or Intern experience as an Quoting and Order Processing Resource with an industrial equipment manufacturer is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• English and Russian languages proficiency; additional language other than native is a plus.
• Excellent understanding of life cycle cost principles and the ability to create value added proposals that differentiate Flowserve product offerings
• Ability to create detailed cost price proposals for large, complex, high value parts
• Good organization skills and attention to details, time management, and deadlines
• Strong problem-solving skills, able to work independently and be a Team Player with an international mindset and approach
• Ability to multi task efficiently and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail and process oriented mindset with mechanical aptitude.
• Proficiency in Microsoft package (Excel, Power Point)
• English - fluent, Russian - native.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Sales Support Representative
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: