Flowserve Corporation Inventory Control Clerk in Pasadena, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for all inventory related functions at the Pasadena Seals QRC. This includes order entry, entering POs, cycle counts, consignment inventory physicals, shipping and receiving stock, pulling parts for jobs and all data entry associated with these functions.
Inventory Control Clerk duties include, but not limited to.
• Applies an in-depth understanding of all processes and procedures necessary to complete all assigned tasks within Inventory Control.
• Demonstrates mastery of work order processing and the worldwide inventory system.
• Demonstrates mastery of purchasing processes through the utilization of approved vendors and low cost sources.
• Applies in depth proficiency in running all inventory reports in support of daily operations as required. Reconciles the cycle count on a daily basis. Conducts coordinated reconciliation of customer consigned inventory and data inputs.
• Displays expert understanding of the QRC Scorecard. Ensures that individual performance supports the QRC’s efforts at maintaining performance standards in the areas of safety, cycle time, on time performance, outsourcing $/day, inventory turns, inventory valuation, consigned inventory valuation and overtime.
• Demonstrates an in depth ability to communicate status of customer orders and replenishment orders and resolve incomplete paperwork issues with Customer Service, Shipping/Receiving, Repair and Manufacturing.
• Professionally and effectively advises both internal and external customers on the current status of orders, and assists in tracking shipments until delivery is completed. Ensures changes in an order’s status are communicated in a timely manner and assists in trouble-shooting order issues in order to maintain on time delivery.
• Diploma or high school equivalent
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must have solid computer skills
• 3+ years experience in inventory order entry, processing and / or handling
- Worked in a manufacturing work environment
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Inventory Control Clerk
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Pasadena, Texas US
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: