Flowserve Corporation Precision Assembler in Tarragona, Spain
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Perform routine repair and assembly functions.
• Adhere to all routine maintenance of equipment, safety and housekeeping requirements.
• Read and assemble drawings.
• Responsible for work performed ensuring Quality and Delivery in a timely manner in order to minimize scrap and waste and meet customer expectations
• Able to work in a team environment and maintain strong focus on fully meeting customer expectations.
• Work proactively with other departments in the QRC in order to meet on-time and quality commitments.
• Willing to work overtime as needed and adjust to rapidly changing production schedules to meet customer demands.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of blue print reading, gauge reading.
• Processes documentation relating to shipments received and outgoing shipments.
• Must be able to use the local business system to electronically ship & receive the goods.
• Receives materials and verifies correctness of shipments against bills of lading or other records, checks for shortages, rejects damaged goods, routes material to the proper department or warehousing location.
• Packs and ships orders to specific customer specifications.
• Has knowledge of Flowserve shipping and receiving procedures, practices and available means of transportation, prepared records of good shipped or received, prepares bills of ladings, and maintains applicable files.
• Orders are proactively expedited through the shop.
• Shipping issues are investigated with alternative solutions developed.
• Inventory levels are regularly reviewed, analyzed, and recommendations or corrective actions are proposed.
• Positively contributes to CIP activities within the function/site.
• Promotes a safe work environment and follows all applicable safety regulations.
Candidate coming out from Mechanical Engineering school that will start as RT and will be promoted to OSAE in the future.
Good english skills required.
MS Office tools required.
This position performs a variety of routine and non-routine tear-down/assembly/repair functions per operating procedures and instructions in order to meet on-time and quality commitments to the end customer.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: